Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cheap Hair Flowers✿







Hi! This is a cheap way to decorate your hair! Things needed: Bushel of artificial flowers Bobby pins My hair in the vid: A twist out done on wet hair with Carol's Daughter "Some of Marguerite's Magic" Flat twists on the side creating a mohawk look ***Disclaimer*** I am in no way affiliated with the companies mentioned in this video. I purchased the products myself. I am not getting paid to do videos. This is a hobby. Enjoy! Thanks for watching! ~LadyT✿








Embellishments for scrap booking and card making can be very expensive and you get 24 in a package. You can get very cheap plastic flowers in the Dollar Store and if you don't like the colour, you can always painted them! MUSIC: "Si Tuviera que Elegir" By Ricardo Montaner

21 comments:

  1. Wow you're amazing. This was so simple and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i never actuallly taught about that. That's what's up especially if u on a budget like me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gr8 Vid!!!! So simple!!! P.S. U hair is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh, I never thought of that! Cool videos.. I'm a new subbie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you found my secret lol. Nice video :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ummm who was paying $5 for flowers???? flower clips are $1 in a hair supply store! yall better not be paying no $dollars for that flower clip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @kierredestiny2 Thanks it's just a twist out with flat twists on the sides. I used Some of Marguerite's Magic...I don't have a vid of this particular style but I have other style vids

    ReplyDelete
  8. @CoiLsPumPzLipsTiCk I use diff products. Check out my natural hair product vid when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. First off. How are you doing your hair?? The style is absolutely stunning! Do you have a video for how you styled your hair? Would love to see it

    ReplyDelete
  10. What products do you use in your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is FANTASTIC. I don't want to spend $5 on flower clips when I don't wear them all the time anyway. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing, great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What??? I NEVER thought of doing this! I love wearing flowers in my fro and this is an AWESOME way of saving money! Thanks! You're too cute btw! I loved the voice-over :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the reminder. My mom used to do this all the time for me when I was little. I always got compliments. She saved a lot of money doing this too. Great tip.

    ReplyDelete
  15. After seeing this vid I went out to dollar general and family dollar and didn't find any flowers I liked :-( I need to hit dollar tree!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is sooo Helpful. Cute is right!! Thanks!....

    ReplyDelete
  17. THIS IS GREAT!.I DO THIS ALL THE TIME..U CAN ALSO PUT TWO FLOWERS ON ONE SIDE ..IT WRKS ALSO...GREAT VID!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a great idea! I literally spent six bucks on a pretty, golden flower hair-clip the other day! This will save me a lot of money! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really needed this tip...thanks;)

    ..

    ReplyDelete