Sunday, July 8, 2012

Blur Out Of Time







Where's the love song? To set us free Too many people down Everything turning the wrong way around And I don't know what love will be But if we start dreaming now Lord knows we'll never leave the clouds [CHORUS:] And you've been so busy lately that you haven't found the time To open up your mind And watch the world spinning gently out of time Feel the sunshine on your face It's in a computer now Gone are the future, way out in space [REPEAT CHORUS (x2)] Tell me I'm not dreaming but are we out of time? (We're) out of time Out of time [x4]
Video Rating: 4 / 5








*Update* Hey everyone, mostly decided to make this short video to prove to you all that im not dead =] Ive run into a few problems recently with my Steam account being disabled because some douche reported it as being hijacked... and getting my new recording / editing computer set up that will hugely imrpove the quality of future videos. After this upcoming week I will be finished all of my school projects / exams and I can start working on my YouTube videos again! :D Funny Moments part 10 for Left 4 Dead will be coming out soon, im trying to get better footage then I usually do, and im working on getting an intro for it from a friend. Thanks for watching! -Criken *Update* My first time playing GTA4 should I record future episodes with my commentary or with ingame text?
Video Rating: 4 / 5


| Honda Prelude For Sale | How to Select Out Landscaping Contractors | 2010 Extended Term Care Fees | Resting Metabolic Rate | Utilizing Mannequins to Boost Your Store | Simple Things You Can Do To Be A Better Photographer | VATplus: The Quintessential Relaxation! | Flooring: How Floors Can Influence The Mood In Your Rooms | VATplus Teaches You Other Vernacular . . . WeWeOur CompanyOur

No comments:

Post a Comment